Monday 26 October 2009

Pretty things for a Monday afternoon

I've been cruising Etsy this morning, looking for interesting Christmas gift ideas. Sarada inspired me to think about getting the sewing kit out (Stanley has some very cool sock monkeys that she made with her sister). I say think about, whether I actually get round to it is another matter! I haven't picked up my knitting needles since Logan was born, so we shall see.



Anyway, on my Etsy travels I came across some really interesting vintage-looking jewellery, similar to the pieces on the Eclectic Eccentricity site. This Alice in Wonderland-inspired necklace is an interesting idea, although I'm not sure about the length of the pendant, and I really like this Paris locket and this pendant made out of an old typewriter key.

I wonder where the jewellery makers get their pendants from?

No comments:

Post a Comment